StarFox Control
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not just about StarFox. Feel free to chat and stay a while! :)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

StarFox Assault

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FalcoLombardi
Admin
Admin
FalcoLombardi

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-17

StarFox Assault Empty
PostSubject: StarFox Assault   StarFox Assault EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:39 am

A great game overall, but I think the on-foot stages play like a Metal Arms but put into speed 156. I mean, that doesn't make it bad, but it does make it rather hard to understand what the hell is going on.

My main like for this game is, as you may guess, the Arwing missions. They play like ye olde Lylat Wars, and even a little harder, so I felt great when I found that it took more skill to play (which I didn't have due to Adventures and Lylat Wars not being particularly hard, especially Adventures).

The in-between mission dialogue is well plotted out too. The animation is over the top, but I feel that normally that's a good thing in a game. The reason of it being over the top is because they use unnecessary hand gestures when speaking, especially Peppy when he's talking into the communicator - you wouldn't need a gesture when you're talking to a machine.

That's a quick summary right now, so discuss at your pleasure.
Back to top Go down
http://JetTheHawk2128.piczo.com
werewolf
Helper
Helper
werewolf

Male Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-01-18

StarFox Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarFox Assault   StarFox Assault EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 3:28 pm

haven't played it, but looks good..
Back to top Go down

StarFox Assault
Page 1 of 1